Cambios de mecanica:
New System Overdrive:
-it increases your native strength. It fills up over time, then when its full you can activate it.
- at low health it lasts longer, and will freeze time when used
- each chara has their own overdrive
-New system Crush trigger: during certain moves, press A+B to crush your opponents guard. Won't work on barrier guard though, and costs 25% heat
-No more gold bursts, replaced by new system called overdrive.
-defensive bursts still in though.
Ragna: Blood Kain Idea
Jin: Frost End (All attacks involving yukianesa freezes opponents again)
Noel: Chain Quasar (Increases speed of drive moves)
Rachel: Elf Lied (increases speed of slypheed gauge recovery)
Tao: Almost becoming two!
Tager: Voltic Field (forces magnetism on opponent)
(direction+ D causes staff to move in desired direction)
Arakune: Crimson Deeps (extends curse duration)
Carl: Syncro High Speed (strengthens Nirvana)
Hakumen: Kishin (increases magatama rate, can cancel D counters into special moves, but cannot perform guard crushes)
Tsubaki: Second Install (install gauge automatically fills up over time)
Hazama: Jormungand (strengthens drive attacks, gets unlimited haz's life steal ring)
Makoto: G (Galaxia).Impact (all impact moves are done at lvl3 )
Valkenhayn: Endlos Wolf (quickly accelerates wolf gauge recovery)
Platinum: Magical Heart Catch (removes limit on number of uses of weapon summoned with drive)
Relius: Maximum Dance (increases Ignis gauge recovery)
Amane: Cyclone (all drive attacks are at highest level)
Bullet: Heat the Beat (always in Heat Up state)
Azrael: Mind Corroseo(?) (all attacks act like they hit weak points)
Drive - The Terror
Overdrive - Mind Colosseum
Gustav Buster - 236A
Tiger Magnum - 236C
Cobra Spike - 4~6C (During Tiger Magnum)
Leopard Launcher - 6C (During Cobra Spike)
Growler Field - 214B (Delayable)
Phalanx Cannon - 236B (Can be used after Growler Field)
Sentinel Dump - 623C OR 22C on downed opponent
Valiant Crusher - 236 D (Delayable)
Valiant Charge - 6 (During Valiant Crusher)
Hornet Bunker - 214 D (Delayable)
Hornet Chaser - 8 (During Hornet Bunker)
Black Hawk Stinger 236236 D
Scud Punishment 214214 D
Drive: Spiral (Changes the cloth into a drill to attack opoonents)
Overdrive: Cyclone (Causes all attacks to be at the highest level)
Ninbusengeki: Hariken 236D
-> follow up (during hariken press A B or C)
Juukendageki: Gekiren 623C
Choujuurengeki: Raibu 236C
Tensourakugeki: Gosei 236C in air
Choujinkaihi: Zettou 236A or B then 214A or B
Kyouryuutokkou: Seijuurensoukyaku 632146C
Kaizokusenkou: Goukairasenrenpa 632146D
Overdrive: Hit Zabito
D -> D: Wadokatto Engage
236A: Flint Shooter
623B: Katteigushia (no clue)
-> 22D: X-Prod Engage
41236C: Mukuretto Capture
-> 236D: Piercing Engage
623C: Snap hands fist (?) (Available in the air)
-> 623D: Fureshetto Engage
214D: After Banner
2363214C: Rage Aggressor
Something Level 2 -> A: Serpentine Assault
-> D: Furanjipuru Engage
-> Something Level 3 -> D: Blackout
Nuevos movimientos y cambios en el resto de la plantilla:
- overdrive: Blood Kain Idea
- new command: Blood-scythe 214D (can be done in air)
- he's lost blood kain DD
- overdrive: Frost End
- sekkajin is now 22C, had additional follow up (press D, costs 25 heat)
- new command: Hizansen 214C in air
- new command: Hizangeki 214D in air (25 heat)
- getsumei can be done in air now
- overdrive: Chain Quasar
- new command: Chamber Shot 236C
- 236C in air now has follow up (2C)
- j.D's inertia has been removed (My own note: I guess this means that doing dashing jump j.D moves Noel a lot further)
- 2D's trajectory is weird. It moves about two characters' worth of spacing. 2D no longer crosses up.
- 6B -> 6C gatling has been removed.
- Dash 6C doesn't come out?
- Corner grab -> B silencer -> Dash Cancel -> 6A bluebeats, Dash Cancel 6C doesn't come out.
- 4D floats on hit.
- A Optic has been removed (My own note: ? Not sure on this.)
- New technique Chamber Shot wallbounces.
- Revolver Blast has acquired a followup.
-Lotus Beruze 22a (available in air)
-barrel Lotus 22B (available in air)
- 6B can be jump cancelled.
- 4B is only special cancellable.
- The 22x moves don't have a clear use. Princess (nickname for Rachel)'s umbrella whirls and whirls around and is cute.
- Frog can be placed after 5CC but it seems that electricity doesn't activate. After placing George, 5B pickup hits them in the air (My note: I'm not sure on the translation for this particular sentence at all).
- 6A doesn't float on hit, if you hit the opponent on the ground he will stay grounded.
- This is something about air A lobelia but I have no clue what he's saying.
- It feels like the trajectory after hitting is slightly different.
- Wow, I have no idea what the hell this sentence is going on about. My best guess is that it after j.B jump cancel, the opponent does not get 'bounded' if he's too high.
- Overdrive feels like wind will recover after a fixed period as though Rachel were grounded. Looking forward to future research. (My own note: I guess this means Rachel can recover wind in OD while in the air.)
- Something about there being no Gold Burst.
-Air Driver 360 + 5C
-Guren Punish 63214A
-Spark bolt now is 623D
-623B no longer wall bounces.
-j.623B wall stick is shortened
-5D is not jump cancelable and doesn't combo into 623B either
-6C > j.B > j.4C > j.C > 5A still works on Ragna
- Aerial 236236D (yunizon nyaibu!!)
- Overdrive: AB2
- 236C has a B followup (Cat Spirit 3: Encore!) Sounds like it does the same thing as 236A.
-236236D (new distortion)
- 214A/C are gone
- 22A/C are gone
- 623A/B are gone
- j.236B/C are gone
- Gained two new specials, 6C/D and 63214B.
- And a new distortion 632146B
-new distortion (632146D) is called "Orochi Burensou".
-It also looks like he has a forward dash and backdash off 214D.
-Rasenwolf command changed to direction + D
-2C>6B does not connect on a grounded opponent.
-Nacht rosen>[JB>JA]>2C does not work or its really tight.
-JC>air DD is difficult to connect.
-w.5B does not launch.
-w.5C is a sweep.
-w.JC is a diagonal kick.
- Voices: Barret= Toa Yukinari (Berserk anime series' Casca), Azrael= Hiroki Yasumoto (Bleach's Chad), Amane=Akira Ishida (Namco Tales series' Rid Hershel)
- The BGMs seems to be different as well
- There's reportedly a lot that's been changed in the game. The neutral poses have been redrawn for all the characters, and their costumes are even different. Of course they also have new moves.
Loktest hasta el 12 de Agosto en Akihabara:
Fighting Game News @novriltataki
"Location testing will begin tomorrow at Akihabara Hey and run until next Sunday, August 12."